Tanner was here , but he doesn't cooperate.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Come Again
They did end up coming! After they got their rental car, they realized there wasn't anything keeping them from coming, and they were already packed. But I wonder what the biggest motivation for Jake to come again was - to see the Florida vs. Arkansas championship game, temple trip, or to see us. I'm thinking it was the game! Nevertheless we were so glad they decided to come again. And the cousins loved playing with each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How fun to see the cousins together!! You can tell they are related. We're glad no one was hurt in the accident. That is a relief!
I'm glad you got to see your family after all!
That is great!! I am glad you guys had some fun. I love the pictures!! What handsome little men you have and adorable neices!
Those girls definitely look like they could be sisters to your boys (: You will have cute girls too (: (and maybe I'll get some cute boys?)
Post a Comment