Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Count Down Begins

Abbi is coming to GA on Thursday! I can not wait! I finally get to talk to her (can't call her in Romania - too much money and not the right timing of day). I feel sad for the special needs orphans who will lose her, but I am greedy and I want her back. She is a beautiful woman who makes everyone around her better. She inspires people to want to be better. I titled this The Count Down Begins, but the count down has been going on for a while now. I am so glad her arrival is days away!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Oh how awesome!! That is great! Is she flying straight from Romania to GA? Is she still with her boyfriend?? So many questions I know- - But I want them answered! ;) That will be great to have all of you girls together.
How long will she be with you??
I am jealous, wish I were with you guys too! :)

Anonymous said...

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! (And for the record, we are also looking forward to seeing Mom, Dad, and Adam, too!)

Abbi said...

Aw, thanks Audge. :) I'm excited too! Now that our last day in the orphanage is over, I am READY to be home!
And to Shana--yep, I'm still with Chad, and I'll be in Georgia until the 27th. Almost two weeks!

Anonymous said...

Five, four, three......!