Then, we made a trip to the much loved Chuck-E-Cheese. He didn't have a party there, but having mom and dad's attention all to himself wasn't too bad!
Tanner got a tootsie roll for his tickets. Give that kid candy and he is a happy man.Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Tanner's 3!
So I had to record Tanner's birthday celebrations, especially for the grandparents! On Friday, two days before his actual birthday, Mike, Tanner, and I went to Kroger to pick out his cake and a birthday balloon. He chose this cake and this balloon (Ashley, I sure wish you could have made a Thomas cake for him!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Great pictures! It sure looks like Tanner had a great birthday. It seems like only yesterday when you were pregnant with him and we were in San Antonio!
Our little Tanner is growing up! He is one cute boy! And I love the picture of him hugging his dad.
You forgot to mention our oh-so-fun "Pirates" movie night. That was part of the celebration, right?
Audra
I love these pictures! I showed Daxton the picture of Tanner and Chuckee and he got a big kick out of it! He kept telling Brayden, "Look at Tanner with Chuckee!" I have often had to go back to the computer to show him. I think that he is finally realizing that he does not need to be so scared of Chuckee!! ;) Happy Birthday to Tanner! We need to get our guys together, they would have a blast! They always do.
Any plans of coming to Utah??
Post a Comment