Saturday, March 17, 2007

Update


I posted a blog entry on Deceber 20, 2006 asking you all to say a prayer for my cousin's husband who was going into surgery for his cancer. For all of you who said a prayer for him, I thought you'd like to hear the update about his cancer, after all his chemo sessions.
Oops, Shana changed her blog address and the link will not work. But the news is that Jake's tumor markers are normal and he is officially cancer free! We are so grateful! Thank you for your prayers!

5 comments:

Shana said...

Hey Audra
I changed my blog address. Jons family was looking at it and I just did not like the thought of it anymore. Anyways, sorry, that link you posted on here won't work. Sorry, I did not know you were writing this. THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET WORDS! :) I put a password or e-mail block on my blog page for now... But I will change it back soon. Anyways, I will explain later.
Love ya

Abbi said...

Hooray! Horray! Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

thnks for commenting my blog.

Leslie said...

that is wonderful news! now, back to life, right? sheesh!

Angela said...

So glad to hear the good news!