Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Grump
I am grumpy. My last post did not reflect my mood this morning. Mike asks, "Why are you so grumpy?" because of course I need a good reason. Well, I don't. I just AM. I woke up grumpy and I still am. It does bother me that I don't have a good reason. I am not grumpy about one particular thing, but if I think about it, I can come up with some possible reasons why I might be grumpy. I am eating too much and not exercising. I stayed up too late last night. I didn't wash my face last night. I work my butt off for my boys, but they still whine and complain and fight. Our subaru broke down for the second time in a month and it is right before we are trying to buy a home. Blah, blah, blah, blah. I know this is a terrible post. But I needed to vent. I hope I didn't make you grumpy too. I should go write a list of things I am grateful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
I feel you, girl. Everyone is bugging me right now.
"Some days are just like that...even in Australia." (Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day) Hope you're feeling better!
CHEER UP BUCK-A-ROO! You have plenty of things to be happy about. Ya, all of those things sound like the pits- But you have 3 amazing boys who may not show how grateful they are a lot of times... But it will pay off!! They love you. I mean, come on- Look at Tanners smile & laugh! What a goon! He is so adorable too!! You have an amazing husband that takes great care of you! You are beautiful and having a baby to top it all off!! :) Cheer up! But I do understand those days when you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and aren't happy!
I have those day's more than I would like to admit.
Oh, I feel like that sometimes too! It's ok to vent, it's your blog. Don't worry, it didn't bring me down. But a grateful list, might help you.
We all feel like that sometimes. I am sorry it is one of those days. They stink! Vent, please, it makes me feel normal.
Sounds like a little quiet prayer time might help (at least until the next fight breaks out).
It is o.k. to be grumpy. If you weren't ever grumpy, how could you ever appreciate your good moods?
Knowing you the ornery funk won't last long. Sometimes I am grumpy just because I believe I should be able to be on occasion and feel a need to prove it.
I was grumpy yesterday too. Blame pregnancy. :)
It's okay Audra. The next time I have a day like this, I'll post about it. I'm accused of being grumpy more than I'd like to admit.
Oh wait a minute... I did this tonight! I'll blog abt. it tomorrow.
If we didn't have a good old grumpy day every once in awhile, we wouldn't be able to appreciate the happy ones! Hang in there. Things will get better.
ya, i think it is part of life - we all get grumpy - esp. when things go wrong, or just aren't perfect... take a break... go put your feet up - eat some chocolate - you can exercise after you have your baby!
Post a Comment