Oh my gosh, Audra, these are so good! I really, really like the second one--there is just so much personality in it!! And I love froggies! Thanks for sharing.
Love love love those pictures! I love to find froggies too! In fact, we have frogs that croak at night, but I haven't been able to see any. I will keep looking and hopefully take a picture of my froggies for you.
If I hadn't already found my prince I would be seriously tempted to kiss that frog. Also, jump (pun intended) over to my blog and see what we found today!!
cute audra! you are a great photographer! the other day, we saw a gecko on our car, and aaron wanted to catch it... needless to say, it made me a bit too squeemish to even try hard to touch it - i was glad it got away!!! way to be mom of the year to boys! you need to teach me lessons!
14 comments:
Those are the best kind of toys. Free, outdoors, and UNpermanent.
fabulous photos, as always Audra!
I love frogs. How cute!
that black and white is the best boy picture ever!
Oh my gosh, Audra, these are so good! I really, really like the second one--there is just so much personality in it!! And I love froggies! Thanks for sharing.
cute pictures! The boys look so happy.
Love love love those pictures! I love to find froggies too! In fact, we have frogs that croak at night, but I haven't been able to see any. I will keep looking and hopefully take a picture of my froggies for you.
Could you try to make your boys look a little cuter? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Oh MY!! How Dang ADORABLE!! I want to find some! :) I want to hold them! What awesome pictures!!!!! You are simply amazing.
If I hadn't already found my prince I would be seriously tempted to kiss that frog. Also, jump (pun intended) over to my blog and see what we found today!!
we find a new froggie on our front stoop every night. they're so cute, but not as cute as your boys in those pictures. great job!
cute audra! you are a great photographer!
the other day, we saw a gecko on our car, and aaron wanted to catch it... needless to say, it made me a bit too squeemish to even try hard to touch it - i was glad it got away!!!
way to be mom of the year to boys! you need to teach me lessons!
What fun adventures your kids are having and what adorable pictures of all of them.
you are very talented! Great pictures.
Post a Comment