Saturday, May 12, 2007
So Romantic
You know I love romance. So you can guess that I love hearing about my younger brother's and sister's relationships. I love hearing the latest news and the latest stories. But I especially like seeing their pictures! You want to see too? Look how cute Abbi and Chad are and Adam and Jessie are. I love these guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you're right, they are all very cute and so in love. :)
that first paragraph of abbi's entry could have been right out of my journal when i was dating neal. i hated those days when school was so engrossing that i only got to talk to him on the phone . . .
I can't wait to see them together in person!!!
They are so cute! :) I am excited for Abbi and can't wait till she gets married. And I hope things work out for Adam!
Thanks, Audge! You sure do know how to make a sister feel good. :)
Post a Comment