Tonight, this wonderful woman flies into town.

We will play on this beach.
I will wear a black and white maternity swim suit and I will feel like this.
But that's ok because I like Shamu.But before we leave on Friday, we get to see this sweet boy...
receive an award in front of the
This mama...

is very proud of both of her boys for doing so well the first year of kindergarten!
We have a great weekend ahead of us!




17 comments:
Make sure you take a picture of yourself looking like Shamu so you can post it! :)
Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
Have a great weekend!!!
What a fun blog! Have so much fun this weekend in Florida!!
So cute! The swimsuit part made me laugh - I know just how you feel! Only 8 1/2 more weeks for me!!
you are so cute audra! have fun on your weekend!
so witty, you cute momma - you'll make black maternity swimwear look fabulous, I have no doubt - be sure to take photos (as if you wouldn't!)
Sounds like a BLAST! So... are you gonna plan on meeting me in Florida when we go to visit Troy? ;) I am sure you will look like a pregnant Super-Star in your swimsuit!
Hope you have a wonderful time in Florida! Congratulations to Kyle and Jordan for their good work at school! Say hi to Susan for me!
well done!
Have a fun and SAFE weekend!
i'm so sure, audra. you'll look gorgeous in your swimsuit. have fun at the beach!
I hope you had a great weekend! Call me and tell me all the details.
Love the post! Great pictures. Have a good weekend.
sounds like fun! I hardly doubt a beached whale would come to mind! You're so tall I'm sure you look great prego! :)
Didn't know you were expecting!!! Congrats!! Hope your weekend was everything you hoped for.
i like how you laid that entry out. cool idea to use the photos to fill in the blanks! hope you have fun!
Audge, who is that "cute family"?
Post a Comment