My house has been taken over by pirates and I am to walk the plank unless I feed them every hour, take them swimming every day, and let them stay up late every night because "there's no school tomorrow!"
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Those are the meanest looking pirates I've ever seen!! I think I need to come and rescue you as soon as possible! Or maybe we can just meet in Utah and we'll send those pirates somewhere else to play while we have fun!
Love the pictures! How many did you have to take to get four great ones? Good luck with your pirates!
so loveable!
Make 'em swab the decks. Yo ho!
Oh Wow! I think this is the cutest blog EVER! You poor thing, you better lock em up! :)
Did Jessi accidentially leave off a "u" in her post? Just kidding.
I think Kyle and Jordan could do some damage but Tanner looks to cute and cuddlely to seem much of a threat.
HILarious. :)
Emma - out of 17 pictures, I liked these four the best.
And John, by the looks of it, I'd have to agree with you. But in reality, Tanner has been doing the most damage in this home lately!
aaahhhhh not the Tan Tan Man!
I miss those awesome pirates!
That's so funny. Bradley decided three weeks ago that he's "definitely going to be a pirate for Halloween."
I'm sure he's bound to figure out the term "whench".
Arg.
Post a Comment