Friday, July 13, 2007

Connected!

I am connected to the world again. Man, I missed you guys! I am so grateful I didn't live in the olden days.
And here is a romantic picture because I am still in a romantic mood since the wedding. I have watched a different chick flick for three nights in a row. Don't feel sorry for Mike. He had night shifts and didn't have to sit through them with me.

By the way, the picture is of Chad's parents, Abbi's parents, and of course the bride and groom, Abbi and Chad.

11 comments:

Shana said...

I have been wonderin' when you would post... I knew you got connected today!! :) Get some pics on here girl!

Shana said...

OH!! wHAT? i DIDN'T SEE THIS THE PICTURE THE FIRST TIME... DID YOU EDIT IT? I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. I WANNA HEAR HOW ABBI'S HONEYMOON WENT AND ABOUT EVERYTHING... HAVE YOU TALKED TO HER???

Michelle Pyne said...

Thanks for this picture! I love it! What a wonderful wedding celebration!

Natalie said...

welcome back! can't wait to hear how you and baby are doing AND see photos of the house with your improvements!

John said...

I am glad you are back.

By the power invested in me, I now prevent you from being disconnected again. Thanks!

I want to see more pictures of your new home with the C*'s in it.

I know, I know, it is not decorated as you would like it yet. But we can't wait until it is decorated to the ultimus maximus. That is a work in progress that might take to long. But I am sure you are doing a good job just the same!

Emma said...

Welcome back! I missed your posts. That picture from the wedding is precious! And romantic!

Anonymous said...

What a romantic picture Audra! I love it! Good luck getting settled in.

Ashley said...

Welcome back! Hope all is going well with the moving in process!

Angela said...

Glad you're back in the world of modern tech... I've missed you!

Kami Hall said...

That's a cute picture! I want to see more!

Emily R said...

ok, joe and i have a pic like this from our wedding... but we were all kissing - joe decided to put 1 leg up around me when he took it, so whenever i see the pic, i laugh so hard at how silly he was! this one is so nice and romantic!