Thursday, July 05, 2007

We're In



Today we are packing up our last boxes and moving into our new home. Thanks to Dave and Jessi for their help through this move! Pray that all of our backs hold up with this last load of STUFF!

8 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

How exciting! Good luck with this very monumental step in your life! We're counting the days til we can come see you!

tara said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Emma said...

How exciting! Good luck with the unpacking and decorating. I can't wait to see pictures!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS!!!

Melissa said...

What an exciting day! Good luck to you... Having just moved myself, I still have unpacked boxes! Hopefully you're more decisive than me!

Jodie Haney said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

Angela said...

I'm so excited for you! Good luck with settling in and unpacking... remember to try not to push yourself too hard, being pregnant, it will all come together one way ot the other, just enjoy the journey!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!