Sunday, October 14, 2007

studio

I love studio shots of newborn babies. Who doesn't? They are just so precious. I haven't had my act together enough to go and get some taken of my baby. I've tried to take some of my own, but it is not the same effect. I don't have a good back drop. I don't even have a cool blanket to use. I wish I had some nice lighting equipment and a better camera. But oh well. I love these photos because they are of my Josh!









18 comments:

Shana said...

Oh I love them! And you are GREAT at taking pictures! You do such a great job! :) Like I said before, I see Pyne, Pyne, Pyne!!! He is yours Audra! He is so tender. The boys are so proud of him. Congrats again!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Ashley said...

great pictures! your boys are very handsome. I think you did a great job with the pictures!

Emma said...

I'd say those are fabulous!!! Cute little boys!

Kortney said...

Those are beautiful pictures!! They look just as good as studio pictures if you ask me. What darling little boys you have!

Mindy said...

He's so sweet. Emmy is sitting next to me saying, "awwwwww, he's so cute." Those are great pics. Love the fur. And I love the open mouth one!

Elaine said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!

Kami Hall said...

I love those pictures! Keep 'em coming!

tara said...

Audra those are really sweet. I want a big blue fuzzy blanket! That looks so cozy!

Brekke said...

You did a great job! And what cute little subjects. I love the last one.

Michelle said...

Great pics. They look studio quality to me! good job!

Korrin said...

I love them. I would hire you before going to a studio. Those are such cute pictures.

Crystal said...

They are precious. I love seeing little boys being loving to little babies.

Jessi said...

He HAS grown up! I don't know if I can wait until Wednesday to come cuddle him. (And Tan-man looks bigger, too! Was I only gone a week?!)

Chris said...

He sure looks like you Audra..fun pictures.

Abbi said...

I don't know, I'd say those first ones look a whole lot like studio pictures! I love your boys' facial expressions so much--you do such a good job of capturing them. And Josh is so cute!!!

John said...

I guess he is cute.

:)

John said...

My wife suffers from dumb disease but she said, and I wanted to let you know, that she LOVED, LOVED, LOVED those pictures.

She was getting mad at me because you hadn't posted pictures as quick as she likes. I don't know how that works.

I told her to get her own kids! :)

Angela said...

You guys make such cute kids!