HOLY HECK! MR GQ. What a babe!! I can't get enough of this picture! Gotta love the Tan Man! :) You better be blowing this up really big and framing it girl!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!
Oh my. That is so awesome! He seriously has the model look and pose! So... "cute" is not even the right word! Your boys are going to have girls after them sooner than we think!
Man oh man, don't let the girls see this picture! I think "stud muffin" applies here (right on, Elaine!) Don't let Tanner know he's GQ. Keep him humble.
12 comments:
Oh my GQ!!! You should get paid for that picture!
HOLY HECK! MR GQ. What a babe!! I can't get enough of this picture! Gotta love the Tan Man! :) You better be blowing this up really big and framing it girl!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!
Oh my goodness. I cannot believe this! He is seriously GQ!!
Oh my. That is so awesome! He seriously has the model look and pose! So... "cute" is not even the right word! Your boys are going to have girls after them sooner than we think!
What a little Stud muffin!!
What a heartbreaker!
Man oh man, don't let the girls see this picture! I think "stud muffin" applies here (right on, Elaine!) Don't let Tanner know he's GQ. Keep him humble.
He is so handsome!
that's what you get when you've got a mexican/mormon/italian/south american dad + a gorgeous mother! (o; All your children are handsome Audra!
What a handsome model! GQ all the way!
Wow! What a good looking kid! Can Audrey date him in about 16 years?
Looks like his daddy...that's a good thing!
Post a Comment