Thursday, October 04, 2007

torture

Here's a little shout out to you women who have experienced mastitis. I have a whole new respect for you! As far as I'm concerned, you have survived torture!

I am trying to survive it also, but I don't know how much longer I can last! It is awful!

18 comments:

Diana said...

Hang in there. It is awful that is for sure, but it won't last long.

Jessi said...

oh, Audra! I got your message today and wish there was something I could do for you. This is really bad timing. I hope you feel better SOON!!!

Megan said...

Oh! It's so horrible. I'm so sorry!

Ashley said...

Ouch! I am sorry!

Leslie said...

call your dr and get an antibiotic!! i suffered for like a week when parker was born and finally had some medication called in. i felt better that night. seriously.
i hope you feel better!!

Emma said...

I haven't experienced it, but it must be awful. hang in there! I hope you feel better soon!

Michelle Pyne said...

I had no idea it was so awfully painful. Oh, we hope you feel better very very soon!

tara said...

I am so sorry Audra. I got it after I had Natalie for the 1st time and it was a nightmare. Dr. P had a good remedy for me though. I won't describe it here... I'll try to get your phone number and call you (o:

Kami Hall said...

Ok, I don't know my medical stuff obviously..what is that?

Melissa said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear... I've never had mastitis, but I've heard it's pretty bad. Hang in there. Breastfeeding is hard enough-- you don't need this!

Natalie said...

SO sorry to hear it Audra!

Emily R said...

oooh so sorry. feel better!

Kjirsten said...

Bless your heart...and well other parts, too! I've had it and it was the worst, and the Dr. says you have to nurse thru it! You will be in our prayers. Thank heavens for antibiotics.

Angela said...

I am so sorry Audra! I hope by the time you read this everything will be resolved!

Anonymous said...

I've had it about three times...why do most moms get this? What did women do before antibiotics? We are so blessed to have modern medicine. Good luck and hang in there!

Ashley said...

That is the point that I seriously considered chopping of my boobs. OK, not really but it was a tempting thought!

Shana said...

I have MISSED YOU! How are you? I need to call you again girl! I really hope you are feeling better! I worry about you sometimes.

Elaine said...

Hot Moist packs as often as you can.Try not to be a big boob about it..... Sorry, I just had to say that.