That is awesome! You were always a great basketball player! I am impressed girl!
I don't see the problem with Kyle's statement.Is that what YOU think you look like playing basketball?:)
wow, audra. you are so awesome. they have a lot to learn and you are the perfect momma to teach them. :)
Good for you! I am impressed! Happy Birthday tomorrow - I wish we were there to celebrate with you.
Go Audra! You show them how it's done.
Have fun coaching!!! You'll do great!
Go Audra! You will be a fantastic coach! Those little fellows are soooooo lucky!
Oh please. You know I could beat you one on one, John. You should be glad I have moved away so I don't have to embarrass you.
Mindy told me that she's seen you play basketball and that it's not a pretty sight.
Actually, off the record, Elizabeth can beat me so I am sure that you probably could too.
So cool! Good luck! But I guess it was last night, so I hope it went well! And now Kyle probably knows that you are the b-ball momma!
Happy Birthday Audra! You will have to give the men's team some help with coaching!
way to go! i am so impressed! you would be a perfect bball coach! i wish aaron could be on your team!
H-B day big A!!!:)
I hear it is your Birthday. I hope you have had a great day!! Happy Birthday! :-)
You look different since you've had the baby. ;)Way to teach the boys a little somethin' about women and sports. I just hope you win.
Happy OVEMBER 7th. I can't remember if it was you or Jessi that said OVember, I just know your five days apart.Hope you had a good day.
Nice! I bet that was fun! Is it or was it your birthdy? Happy birthday!!
Way to go MOM! Now they will know Girls can do anything! By the way Happy Birhtday!
I hope you got mine and Daxtons Birthday message to you on your answering maching. :) I hope it was a great day! I am missing you sista!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
That is awesome! You were always a great basketball player! I am impressed girl!
I don't see the problem with Kyle's statement.
Is that what YOU think you look like playing basketball?
:)
wow, audra. you are so awesome. they have a lot to learn and you are the perfect momma to teach them. :)
Good for you! I am impressed! Happy Birthday tomorrow - I wish we were there to celebrate with you.
Go Audra! You show them how it's done.
Have fun coaching!!! You'll do great!
Go Audra! You will be a fantastic coach! Those little fellows are soooooo lucky!
Oh please. You know I could beat you one on one, John. You should be glad I have moved away so I don't have to embarrass you.
Mindy told me that she's seen you play basketball and that it's not a pretty sight.
Actually, off the record, Elizabeth can beat me so I am sure that you probably could too.
So cool! Good luck! But I guess it was last night, so I hope it went well! And now Kyle probably knows that you are the b-ball momma!
Happy Birthday Audra! You will have to give the men's team some help with coaching!
way to go!
i am so impressed! you would be a perfect bball coach! i wish aaron could be on your team!
H-B day big A!!!
:)
I hear it is your Birthday. I hope you have had a great day!! Happy Birthday! :-)
You look different since you've had the baby. ;)
Way to teach the boys a little somethin' about women and sports. I just hope you win.
Happy OVEMBER 7th. I can't remember if it was you or Jessi that said OVember, I just know your five days apart.Hope you had a good day.
Nice! I bet that was fun! Is it or was it your birthdy? Happy birthday!!
Way to go MOM! Now they will know Girls can do anything! By the way Happy Birhtday!
I hope you got mine and Daxtons Birthday message to you on your answering maching. :) I hope it was a great day! I am missing you sista!
Post a Comment