Oh, I am so glad for you guys! I was getting worried yesterday after talking to you! You all have a great reason to be GRATEFUL!! I hope you have a good one!!!
yay for rain when you need it! i just caught up on your blog. happy thanksgiving! and you have TOTALLY motivated me to do a 72 hr kit - i am SUCH a procrastinator!
7 comments:
Oh, I am so glad for you guys! I was getting worried yesterday after talking to you! You all have a great reason to be GRATEFUL!! I hope you have a good one!!!
I am so thankful you received rain and we will continue to pray for it for you!
Yea, for Rain, hope you get enough to end the drought soon.
I hate droughts! I'm glad it finally rained there! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!
That's because I brought the rain in from Texas. It rained the whole day we arrived in GA for Thanksgiving!
Rain can feel so good when it's needed, can't it!
yay for rain when you need it! i just caught up on your blog. happy thanksgiving! and you have TOTALLY motivated me to do a 72 hr kit - i am SUCH a procrastinator!
Post a Comment