Saturday, December 01, 2007

little too close



I have been Christmas shopping this past week and I have one question. Why are so many people compelled to park their cars right up next to mine? I'm talking , I can hardly open my door and get into the car, close. A little too close, don't you think? Come on people.

7 comments:

Abbi said...

This makes me think of the Aladdin song where the guy says, "Too close, a little too close." :)

Michelle said...

Amen to that! People parking too close to me is one of my pet peeves! Especially when you have kids you have to get in the car. So not cool!

Diana said...

My theory is they are in a hurry and they don't care.

Kjirsten said...

I guess it's time for you to move back to Utah, stuff like that would never happen to you in Zion. That must've happened to Michelle on vacation.

Emily R said...

i think they just dont know how to park. like me.
OR sometimes, if someone on the row parks off, the next person compensates and so forth... but it is annoying huh!!!

Audra said...

Parking can be tricky. But if you don't get it right the first time, try again!

Kami Hall said...

I hate that! The other day I was out shopping too and I came back to find someone parked diagonal next to me. They only missed hitting my car by about 1/2 an inch! I was so mad!