I can't believe you didn't have a cell phone! Actually, I can because my sister-in-law doesn't have one. I don't know how I could ever live without ours. I talk more on my cell phone than I do on my home phone. It was fun to run into you and Jessi at Old Navy. Hope you got lots of great deals!
You are right about not going back. Those little contraptions are sooooo handy. I mostly use mine to wake me up in the morning, and to talk to my kids. They're such a great thing to have in an emergency, too. Now I can get ahold of you when you're not home. What a deal!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have tried to talk you into this for YEARS! Glad you finally caved. I just couldn't see you out there with a broken down car with 4 boys and no way to call Mike or someone to pick you up! GOOD GIRL AUDGE! GOOD GIRL! :) We don't have a home phone. We just have cell phones.
14 comments:
Congrats! I couldn't live without mine. It's one of those things, once you got it you can't go back. It really blows! Enjoy your phones!
I can't believe you didn't have a cell phone! Actually, I can because my sister-in-law doesn't have one. I don't know how I could ever live without ours. I talk more on my cell phone than I do on my home phone. It was fun to run into you and Jessi at Old Navy. Hope you got lots of great deals!
hurrah! you'll be amazed at how you EVER did it without them!
I knew it would come sooner or later. We still have only one, and it's prepaid. We just don't need to use it enough.
You are right about not going back. Those little contraptions are sooooo handy. I mostly use mine to wake me up in the morning, and to talk to my kids. They're such a great thing to have in an emergency, too. Now I can get ahold of you when you're not home. What a deal!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have tried to talk you into this for YEARS! Glad you finally caved. I just couldn't see you out there with a broken down car with 4 boys and no way to call Mike or someone to pick you up! GOOD GIRL AUDGE! GOOD GIRL! :) We don't have a home phone. We just have cell phones.
Welcom to the 21st century, we've been waiting for you!
Awesome! You will LOVE it and never go back.
I don't know how you ever lived without one?! I feel lost if I even leave the house without mine. I'm glad you got one!
Yay for you! Cell phones are so handy.
Yes, there is no turning back. It's amazing how dependent you become and how weird it feels to leave home without it!
Some days I wish I could go back to life WITHOUT cell phones. (Or, I wish my husband could). They are handy, but sometimes I like to be unavailable.
Congratulations!
They are something you think you can't live without once you have it. But we all did just fine before we had them.
Post a Comment