Thursday, January 17, 2008

Last night...

It snowed.
We played.
I scolded, "You don't throw snowballs at mommy's camera."
Tanner apologized.
Kyle went for a world record.
Is this the biggest snow ball you've ever seen?

10 comments:

Kjirsten said...

What fun! Your family is so cute, I'm suprised your camera still works after all those snowball attacks, you might want to keep your warranty handy just in case.

~Ali said...

It snowed???? That is so cool. I think Tanner learned his lesson too. :) He has such a "puppy dog" look. Looks like fun.

Audrey said...

How fun is that! I think if it's cold there should at least be some snow!

Emma said...

That is so awesome! My kids love it when it snows too!

tara said...

How fun to live in a place where you have a good chance of it snowing sometimes. Your boys are so sweet.

Abbi said...

I love that first picture!! That tree without leaves is so pretty, and your boys standing under it makes it picture perfect. These pictures make me happy. Tanner and Kyle and Jordan are so fun.

Kami Hall said...

That's a pretty big snowball, but I'm not sure it's the biggest I've seen. :) Looks like you had a ton of fun though!

Michelle Pyne said...

Did the boys get out of school? It looks like you were taking advantage of the snow while you had it. That's the biggest snowball I've ever seen! Maybe it is a world record.....!

Crystal said...

I forget that you are in the south and snow is a novelty. When you posted your Christmas post to Stone Mountain and playing tennis, people were in shorts. I was so jealous that I considered posting similar pictures of trying to hike in the mountains of Utah and playing tennis in 2 feet of snow. I am glad you got a little snow. It makes me feel a little better.

Anonymous said...

How fun for your boys! It cracks me up how Tanner is dressed! That is totally something my kids would do.