Sunday, February 17, 2008

one year ago I was pregnant, sick, and tired

I am so glad this baby is out of my belly!

Jessi, look what you will have in one short year!

audraspictures.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Shana said...

He is so dang cute!!! I am glad he is out too so we can enjoy his pictures!!

Michelle Pyne said...

What an accomplishment Joshie is!! I hope you feel a great sense of satisfaction for the great work you did!

Jessi said...

Thanks for the reminder!

Do you think I can put in my order for a baby just like Josh though?

Kami Hall said...

I feel the same way about Connor! He is such a cute kid!

Natasha said...

How are you? I came across your blog through Emma Grigg's. It's been forever since i saw you back in Houston. So glad to see that you and your family are well! Check us out at
cockaynefamily.blogspot.com
it is nothing fancy..just lots of pictures of my sweet little one! Does Ali Hamaker or Kelli Hintze have a page? let me know! Natasha Cockayne

Michelle said...

He is so adorable! You did a good job making him! In a year I will have one of those too! Well, 5 months. Josh is a cutie pie!

Jennifer said...

Josh is such an adorable baby! I'm like you -- I prefer to be the only one living inside my body.

Abbi said...

I can't look at this picture for too long or else I go a little crazy for how much I want to give him a big hug, and kiss those chubby cheeks! I love all your boys so much.