good for you guys - that grass looks so inviting - wish I could play hookie...
audrey played hooky today, too. i thought she just deserved a day off. the bonus was that we all got to sleep in until 8!!
What a treat!!! I bet your boys think you are so cool.
how fun. we love a baseball game. That would be fun to go to a Braves game!
Totally healthy!
Totally worth it!
I thought Mormons valued education and teaching their children right from wrong.?.:)
I'm jealous! That looks like so much FUN.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
good for you guys - that grass looks so inviting - wish I could play hookie...
audrey played hooky today, too. i thought she just deserved a day off. the bonus was that we all got to sleep in until 8!!
What a treat!!! I bet your boys think you are so cool.
how fun. we love a baseball game. That would be fun to go to a Braves game!
Totally healthy!
Totally worth it!
I thought Mormons valued education and teaching their children right from wrong.?.
:)
I'm jealous! That looks like so much FUN.
Post a Comment