I remember those days. There were days you were glad that they were out but then counting the days til they were back in school. The summer will be over before you know it..lol
Can you hear me cheering for you clear up here in Oregon? You are almost through the summer, and things will get better!! Keep trying, don't give up! You are an AWESOME Mom!
Hang in there. I totally admire you. School will start and as Grandma Pyne always said, "this too shall pass." Try and enjoy the ride as much as you can. And for sure MAKE time for yourself everyday even if you have to lock yourself in the bathroom for a bit.
Oh Audge. I understand... but only half way since I only have 2! But hang in there and I am sure when they are in school, you will be wishing they were home so you can have some fun! ;) Enjoy it while you can and just like Elaine said... Make time for yourself!!!! You are seriously one of the greatest moms I know! I admire you and your boys are awesome. You do so much for them, they are such lucky little dudes!
I KNow how you feel! only mine are way too young to go to school! There is just something about summer! It has been way too hot and between the baby rattlesnake and bobcat sightings in the backyard, my kids are getting tired of not being able to just go out back. Anyways, you are a great mom and dont' you just love having boys! I do!! hope all is well. And if Stew does an away rotation in Georgia we will let you know. Wouldn't it be cool if we ended up there like my brother!!
I'm ready for school to start too. Luckily Alex goes back next week. But then she only has to go for 3 weeks before she's off for ANOTHER 3 weeks. (this will be her 3rd break in 4 months all for 3 weeks) Her school schedule is really dumb.
Right there with ya! I had 3 of the 5 gone this morning and it was so quiet and calm. Then the other 3 came home and our house turned into a violent storm. I'm ready for school...what will I do with just 1 little guy home? I will have peace and my home will stay much cleaner!
I know your boys appreciate you and all that you do even if they are not able to effectively communicate it. And having them and having to deal with them is definately better than the alternative. School will start before you know it. Try to cherish the struggles.
I might be behind a few posts, but is there a possibility that your camera can be fixed, I hope so! I miss your pictures too, it's the only way I can see our Georgia cousins grow up, and we've enjoyed it. Audra, thanks to you, Mike and the boys for hosting Jan. He had a fabulous week. I'll be posting some of his pictures soon. He loved his time with you and your family.
14 comments:
I remember those days. There were days you were glad that they were out but then counting the days til they were back in school. The summer will be over before you know it..lol
I love this! It made me laugh. I've been finding myself thinking very similar thoughts :)
School starts in about 20 more days. But who's counting?
Can you hear me cheering for you clear up here in Oregon? You are almost through the summer, and things will get better!! Keep trying, don't give up! You are an AWESOME Mom!
Hang in there. I totally admire you. School will start and as Grandma Pyne always said, "this too shall pass." Try and enjoy the ride as much as you can. And for sure MAKE time for yourself everyday even if you have to lock yourself in the bathroom for a bit.
Oh Audge. I understand... but only half way since I only have 2!
But hang in there and I am sure when they are in school, you will be wishing they were home so you can have some fun! ;)
Enjoy it while you can and just like Elaine said... Make time for yourself!!!! You are seriously one of the greatest moms I know!
I admire you and your boys are awesome. You do so much for them, they are such lucky little dudes!
I'm with you on this one. I'm ready for school to begin.
I KNow how you feel! only mine are way too young to go to school! There is just something about summer! It has been way too hot and between the baby rattlesnake and bobcat sightings in the backyard, my kids are getting tired of not being able to just go out back. Anyways, you are a great mom and dont' you just love having boys! I do!! hope all is well. And if Stew does an away rotation in Georgia we will let you know. Wouldn't it be cool if we ended up there like my brother!!
Lacey
stewandlacey.blogspot.com
I can't believe you ever thought you weren't a good writer.
I'll be praying for you to make it 'til the start of school. You can do it! And really, when is the first day of school there?
I'm ready for school to start too. Luckily Alex goes back next week. But then she only has to go for 3 weeks before she's off for ANOTHER 3 weeks. (this will be her 3rd break in 4 months all for 3 weeks) Her school schedule is really dumb.
Right there with ya! I had 3 of the 5 gone this morning and it was so quiet and calm. Then the other 3 came home and our house turned into a violent storm. I'm ready for school...what will I do with just 1 little guy home? I will have peace and my home will stay much cleaner!
WHAT???
Four little dirty noisy boys is nothing.
I have to put up with one WOMAN.
Walk in my shoes for a day!
:)
I know your boys appreciate you and all that you do even if they are not able to effectively communicate it. And having them and having to deal with them is definately better than the alternative. School will start before you know it. Try to cherish the struggles.
I don't know how you do it, I only have two and that's hard enough! Hang in there!
I might be behind a few posts, but is there a possibility that your camera can be fixed, I hope so! I miss your pictures too, it's the only way I can see our Georgia cousins grow up, and we've enjoyed it. Audra, thanks to you, Mike and the boys for hosting Jan. He had a fabulous week. I'll be posting some of his pictures soon. He loved his time with you and your family.
Post a Comment