Yesterday was a big day. Not only did we see Tanner recommit to organized sports, I had reason to wear these babies. I was one tall woman.

Mike and I, with Jessi and Dave, ventured on down to the Fox Theater in Atlanta to watch Les Miserables. If I was a wonderful writer, I could explain to you and you would understand how incredible this show is and how much it touches me. But if you have seen it, you already know what I am talking about, and if you haven't seen it, all I can say is go and see for yourself. It is a spiritual experience.
Thank you, Jessi and Dave, for encouraging the outing. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for watching all NINE grandchildren (ages 10 and under!) so we could go.
Today is a big day also. The C* boys had their primary program in which they made their parents proud. And then we headed to the G*'s ward for Chloe's blessing. Even though there is a gas shortage here, we are making my mom and dad go back and forth to all these big events! Thank you Mom and Dad for making us feel like we are the most important people in the world!
8 comments:
I'm so glad you had so much fun at Les Mis! And I'm so happy that you are having such a good weekend. Wish I could be there!
You should frame that picture of your shoe. It looks like it could hang in a gallery.
Way cute shoes!!! Oh, and I read These is my Words this weekend. Awesome! I'm glad you blogged about it. It got me curious.
I love that show too! I could see it over and over again. I am glad you got to see it again!
How fun! I haven't seen that one. I'll have to put in on my to do list!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on the night out. I'm jealous... but maybe it's just the shoes!
I feel so uncool... I have never seen Les Miz.. Love the music and have seen tons of stuff about it but I have never had the deep erg to go when I could have. Maybe, I'll have to reconsider.
Les Mis is my fave & those shoes are hot!
Post a Comment