My mom and dad are here to see their newest grandchild, Chloe. It got me thinking about how our family is growing so fast. Take a look at the growth of our family within the last ten years.
We started out as a family of 6.
1998 - 7 members (with one on the way)
2004 - 14 members (with one of the way)
2008 - 18 members (with one on the way)And the one on the way has made it hear safely!
With all the scary stuff we face now, it is easy to be hesitant to bring new life into this world. But let us not lose hope. We can still have a happy and abundant life. My faith is in Christ.



6 comments:
How neat to see the growth. Ludene would love to see these photos. I'll have to forward this on to her. We should do one like this for her. She'd LOVE it!
That is so awesome. I have often thought the same thing about our little family. We need a new family photo sooooo bad. The last one was when Shana was married to Jon and we had one grandchild. We are now expecting our 7th..
I love your family!! This was a great idea. I remember when your family was just 6 and Abbi was 3 or maybe she was younger than that. Those were the good old days. :-) I was thinking the exact same thing about our family when we just took pictures of the niece and nephews and we have 8 with one on the way. These are great pictures. Thanks for sharing them!!
That is so neat Audra, isn't it!?? It is truly amazing how family grows!!
Great photo geneology record. Just think, You've only just begun.
Nice post.
Post a Comment