Skin to skin, all cozy and cuddley, his tiny body hanging on for protection. It's my baby and me in the shower. It's one of my very favorite moments of motherhood. I feel the powerful bond between mother and child, knowing that I am the main connection to life for him. The falling water must make him feel the need for contact because we cuddle and cuddle and cuddle and I can't get enough loving. The effect of endorphines is at its best and I have a natural high that no drugs could equal or immitate. There is nothing in this world like it and I will be eternally grateful for those powerful peaceful moments. Wednesday, October 01, 2008
nothing like it
Skin to skin, all cozy and cuddley, his tiny body hanging on for protection. It's my baby and me in the shower. It's one of my very favorite moments of motherhood. I feel the powerful bond between mother and child, knowing that I am the main connection to life for him. The falling water must make him feel the need for contact because we cuddle and cuddle and cuddle and I can't get enough loving. The effect of endorphines is at its best and I have a natural high that no drugs could equal or immitate. There is nothing in this world like it and I will be eternally grateful for those powerful peaceful moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute! Beautifully written Audra!
I love bathing with my babies too! It is very bonding.
I haven't had that experience in a while. I'm looking forward to it again.
Post a Comment