Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dear Natalie,

I received the package you sent me, the prize that I won! Can I just tell you how fun it is to receive something from you. It's always packaged so pretty and perfect. I can hardly open it because the wrapping alone is a gift. Can I ask you where you got the bird tag and the "Handmade Gift" stamp? I just love those.
I finally open it and see the fabric that is oh so Audra. The "Mother Hen Apron" will get lots of use, holding the phones, pens, and notebooks I need as I'm busy around the house.
Thank you so very much!
I love it!

4 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

How fun to win such a neat gift. You will probably use that so much it wears out, and then you will need another one!

Jessi said...

so pretty! (the apron & YOU!)

Natalie said...

SO glad yo like it! don't you LOVE that fabric?! mine is made out of the same stuff! i'll be blogging about the stamp soon, so stay tuned. wear and use it with flare, girl!!

Abbi said...

You're hot.