Good Exercise and how else could they do flips like that. very cool. Your baby is a little boy, it only takes a minute. We were watching some old videos the other day and saw you...so cute. where has the time gone? Before you know it, your boys will be men with babes of their own. Cherish each moment as much as you can. I said that all the time when our kids were little and it really helped get through the, "Will this ever end?" phase.
Oh yes... I miss our home and our trampoline!! My kids would spend so much time out there! :) What a great gift. I hope they don't brake any bones though! Your boys are so cute and Joshy is getting so big!! WOW!
4 comments:
Good Exercise and how else could they do flips like that. very cool.
Your baby is a little boy, it only takes a minute. We were watching some old videos the other day and saw you...so cute. where has the time gone? Before you know it, your boys will be men with babes of their own. Cherish each moment as much as you can. I said that all the time when our kids were little and it really helped get through the, "Will this ever end?" phase.
You kids spent hours and hours on trampolines and look how great you turned out! Great fun, great exercise.
Oh yes... I miss our home and our trampoline!! My kids would spend so much time out there! :) What a great gift. I hope they don't brake any bones though!
Your boys are so cute and Joshy is getting so big!! WOW!
I think you're right--that was very smart of Santa. I love the pictures, thanks for posting!
Post a Comment