Thursday, May 07, 2009

a little tip

Don't get your wisdom teeth pulled right after you have twins. It's not good. Then you have two reasons to pop pain pills like they are candy and you're not at your best to face life - a very new and difficult life without any sleep.

9 comments:

Kelsey said...

You are so funny! It's not funny that you were in pain...but the fact that you posted about it years later, is great!

Michelle Pyne said...

Man, you are one tough woman! And then don't you add on top of that a broken bedroom window? (If I remember right). There's nothing you can't handle!

Andrea said...

Wow. You really are superwoman.

Jessi said...

I still can't believe that dentist pulled your teeth. He should have known better!!

Brooke Romney said...

That picture cracks me up. Totally your walk up hill to school in the snow both ways story.

likeschocolate said...

What is that on your face? I can't believe you had your teeth pulled right after having twins. I was in bed for three days after having my teeth pulled.

Audra said...

Kellyn, it's my ice pack wrapped around my cheeks. Cute, right.

Anonymous said...

You are such a cool mom. :)

That must have been awful. I feel so sorry for you. But you made it through and with that experience you have come out even stronger. You are amazing and you totally inspire me.

-John E.

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

And they let you do that?!?!?