
So, about crying. After my last post, I've been thinking about it. I explained my breakdown and my tears and said, "you know" assuming you probably have experienced something similar. But then I thought, "maybe not". Are you guys cryers like me? You probably won't answer that, but I know my friend, Misty, is not, except maybe when she's pregnant. Ya see, I need to have a good cry every now and then. Just need to get it out and then go on with life. I try not to let it get in the way of anything or anyone, but occassionally my boys see me and they get all concerned and I tell them, "I just need to cry for a little bit." If something is really wrong, I'll say it, but I think they've gotten use to my every-now-and-then-let-it-out cries. I make myself feel better about the whole thing by thinking I'm helping their future wives out in a big way. My boys are learning how to treat an emotional woman and how else can they really learn that when they don't have any sisters? Anyway, maybe you are the opposite of me. Maybe you are like Mike. I have never seen that man's tears. Ever. I wonder if I ever will. I've seen him get choked up over two things in the almost eleven years I've known him, but he's never shed a tear. The two times are one, when he gave a talk in church about his father and two, when he was at the alter marrying me. And yes, that makes me feel real good. I'm on Mike's emotional level of "choked up" so I must be pretty important to him. So anyway, not all of you may completely relate to my breakdowns, but if you have them, know that I can relate to you.

8 comments:
I'm not a cryer. I just storm and fume. Occasionally I cry, and when I do, I CRY. I think it would be healthier to just cry more often instead of letting it build up.
(I love that picture of you. Such a sad face.) :)
I'm with you Audra! I'm a crier. I used to cry EVERY time I bore my testimony. But I have a better hold on my emotions now. However, I cry over lots of things. And I need a good cry once in a while.
I totally get you...I am like you!
I'm with you, I need a good cry every now and then!
Yes, I cry all the time. Not as much as I used too, but there are some days that I just feel so sad or frustrated that I cry. Usually, I forwarn my husband. I think I have some pictures from when I was a kid too where I was crying. It is ok to cry!
Where did you get that picture? That is sooooo cute, and a perfect shot for this blog. I agree with others - it is OK to cry, and most of the times it makes us feel better. It's good to get all those emotions out! I read somewhere that tears actually have chemicals in them that help us feel better. So go ahead and cry, if you need to. I just hope you won't need to so much!
I am a cryer!!! When it happens watch out because they just take off (those tears) ya know? I think it is good to get our emotions out.
Oh Audge, I remember you like this. Such a cute little girl!! I love to cry too-- just every now and then! It is good for you. ANd good for your kids to see too! So cry, cry away!
Post a Comment