Saturday, August 08, 2009

the trick

Got out the buzzer again, getting ready for the first day of school on Monday (Halelujah)! If you ask me, they didn't really need a cut (except for Josh - he needed one badly, and probably still does after our hack job). If you ask them, they absolutely didn't need one. But for some reason Mike had the urge to give 'em cuts and he lined them up. I think the urge might have to do with his trick for getting the tiny hairs off their bodies (remember I told you he had a trick?). I think it's clever and I also think it's just another excuse for Mike to pull out his new leaf blower and have a little fun!



Poor Jordie. Somehow the attachment to the buzzer fell off and Mike totally shaved off a patch. Had to shave the whole bottom part of his hair to even it out. And for the first day of school! He's taking it in stride though, I think maybe because I told him he looks real tough, like a marine.

10 comments:

flynnfamily said...

Oh, I love it! I will have to tell shawn to get a leaf blower to blow all the little hairs of Kaeden. He freaks out and gets all itchy. The pictures are great!

likeschocolate said...

Good job mike. I will have to tell Frank that trick next time he gives our boys a cut.

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness, the leaf blower...Ty would absolutely freak! We have to fight and bribe Ty just to get a haircut let alone put the leaf blower to him afterwards. That is such a great picture, your boys are so funny. I can't believe you start school already, I bet you are excited!

David G. said...

That is Tanner King Kong Coleman!

Jessi said...

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have EVER seen. It's even better in person.

And Jordan does look tough and handsome. I'm sure the marines would sign him up tomorrow if they could.

Rebecka said...

I LOVE the leaf blower pictures! How funny!

Michelle Pyne said...

Did Joshie get a buzz too? I think Jordan looks especially handsome with the two-layer look. He probably will start a new hair style at his school.

Michelle Pyne said...

PS We just got a new leaf blower like Mike! Or should I say leaf/hair-clipping blower. I think I love mine as much as Mike does his.

Elaine said...

I am laughing so hard!!Way to go Mike.. always thinking of alternative uses for tools. Now get those cuties off to school, I think you need a break!!

Nicole said...

ha! that leaf blower idea is fantastic. love the pictures!