The boys sold their candy to the dentist ($1 per pound), who is then going to send the candy to our troops in the Middle East. The boys came home with $2 each and I came home hoping I will get this sweet tooth of mine under control.
I feel like I am going from one major event in my life to the next. It's a whirlwind, I tell you. Mike and I are headed out of town again. But before we do, my check list:
-sew troop numbers onto cub scout shirts {I hate this - Kyle's shirt has crooked numbers}
-register for the Strong Legs 5k and 2k family run for Nov. 14
-make some calls for my church calling
-clean the house {or delegate this to Mike}
-have Jordan's tooth pulled {he's real excited, poor guy}
-make a book of information for our babysitters {when I have to put it in writing, I realize, dang I do a lot for my boys!}
Monday, November 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hear ya on the tooth thing. We have to have Makenna's two front ones extracted next week. Always fun. :(
Happy Birthday today! I hope you have a great day! I need to call you so we can catch up, it has been too long...
Post a Comment