Saturday, November 21, 2009
it can be done
So I picked on Tanner a bit in my last post, but it is the truth - he hates taking pictures and he does all sorts of annoying things to make it hard on the photographer (like cross his eyes). I've accepted that it's just dang hard to get a good picture of Tanner. But folks, it can be done. Marchet, over at Butler Family Photography, took this one of him while we were in Arizona. Now that is my Tan Man, always with his beloved blankie. Thank you, Marchet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Audra I so want to come to photo club! It sounds so fun and I've been so wanting to do something like this for a very long time. Call me the next time!
We have a photographers dream of the best big red barn to take pictures at where are horse is. I'm hoping to get someone to take a family picture of us sometime soon. Let me know if you might be up for the challenge?
Post a Comment