Hahaha! This makes me so happy inside! Oh, Tanner! :) And I love that little elf! Your tree is so gorgeous. It makes me think of an ice crystal Christmas kingdom (if there ever was such a place).
Smart tanner. I love roasted marshmellows!
You have such a gorgeous Christmas tree! It is amazing!
so great, audra - that shot of josh is so magical! and the space heater kills me. such a peek into your life at this time and place - priceless.
I'm so glad you're blogging regularly again. Your posts always make me smile.
you have the funniest boys! Its funny to see all of the things they think up.
Tanner, You make my girls laugh!
Thanks for the Christmas Greetings!! Can't wait to hear of your holiday fun. Your Mom and Dad were there? Right?
I spied with my little eye a blogger who apparently took a vacation . . . hmmmmmmm
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hahaha! This makes me so happy inside! Oh, Tanner! :) And I love that little elf! Your tree is so gorgeous. It makes me think of an ice crystal Christmas kingdom (if there ever was such a place).
Smart tanner. I love roasted marshmellows!
You have such a gorgeous Christmas tree! It is amazing!
so great, audra - that shot of josh is so magical! and the space heater kills me. such a peek into your life at this time and place - priceless.
I'm so glad you're blogging regularly again. Your posts always make me smile.
you have the funniest boys! Its funny to see all of the things they think up.
Tanner, You make my girls laugh!
Thanks for the Christmas Greetings!! Can't wait to hear of your holiday fun. Your Mom and Dad were there? Right?
I spied with my little eye a blogger who apparently took a vacation . . . hmmmmmmm
Post a Comment