Monday, January 11, 2010

same, same

We hiked Stone Mountain again as a family over the Christmas holiday. Abbi wanted a picture of the girls and I did a quick mental check of if I was picture worthy.

Audra - "I'm wearing the same thing I wore last time we hiked Stone Mountain as a family!"

Abbi - "Me too!"

Mom - "Me too!"
2009

2007
Sure enough. There we are, in the same clothes. After two years, some things have changed and some things have not! Go here to see what else is the same.

4 comments:

Abbi said...

I still think this is so funny!! We'll have to keep hanging onto those clothes and hike up Stone Mountain in them in a couple more years! Haha.

Chris said...

That is so funny. I probably would never have even noticed if I had done the same thing.

Korrin said...

I was looking for a new camera and was wondering what camera you use?

Audra said...

I use a Canon Digital Rebel. It's been good to me. Happy shopping Korrin!