Need a great idea for a Valentines gift?
I think this is pretty awesome.
My very crafty visiting teacher* gave this to me.
*In my church every woman is assigned visiting teachers, two ladies who come every month to visit, see how we're doing, share a spiritual message, and check to see if we need anything. I love them. The visiting teaching program is set up because everybody deserves to be taken care of and loved and watched over.
**Mike is such a good sport to let me post those pictures. I love him so much.**

7 comments:
That is a great idea! I'll have to remember it. Enjoy your chocolate!
Oh no I am TOTALLY stealing that idea! How cool! Who is your vt?
Now that's a survival kit we all should never be without! What great VT's you have!
I should have said - my visiting teacher is Chalyse.
That is a GREAT idea! I may have to steal that for my ladies too! Thanks for sharing the idea! And enjoy the chocolate. How could you not be happy with all that chocolate to choose from?!
I need this big time!
Wow. Jackpot!!!
Post a Comment