Saturday, August 26, 2006

I have had only one year of college roommates because I got married after my freshman year. So my college roommates have a special place in my heart. I don't know if they loved me (I was engaged half the year and you know how you act when you are engaged!), but I love them! We have tried to stay in touch over these seven years, but sometimes the communication has been sparse. Just recently I sent each one of them an email to see how they are doing and imagine my surprise to find out one of my roommates, Jessica, is living one hour away from me! This morning I sent her an email pretty much begging her to let me visit. I wondered if I would ever have a chance to see my roommates again, but here is the perfect opportunity! I really hope it works out, I would love to see her. As for my other roommates, they are doing great. Rebecka is due at the end of September and she doesn't know what she is having. Andrea has a baby girl and doing great. You know, it is a wonderful thing to travel through life with people you love.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I hope you and Jessica can get together. Let me know how it works out.

Anonymous said...

That is so good for you to keep in touch! That is also so good that you carry treasures from your past. That's what makes life meaningful!