Thursday, February 08, 2007

Borders



You have seen these Christmas pictures already. But this is the first time I have done a collage with borders around each picture. I'm just so excited about it. I love Adobe Photoshop!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks great! I wish I could work Photoshop like you--I'm terrible at it! It doesn't make any sense to me!

Natalie said...

oh my goodness - teach me, oh wise photoshop guru!!

Michelle Pyne said...

Such beautiful work! I have this on my screensaver and enjoy it everytime I use the computer. Love it!

Abbi said...

Oh, Audge, I LOVE it!! Does it take much more work to do the borders? Because I think the borders really accentuate the pictures nicely! Thanks for sharing!

Shana said...

Great Job!! L.O.V.E. it!! I need to get photoshop! No fair. Great, Great pictures! and BORDERS!

Mindy said...

How cute are your men! What a great job you did on that!

tara said...

That is great Audra! I need an "Audra Tutorial" I still haven't figured out how to colorize b/w photos and have it look that good. I'm serious, we need to get on the phone! And the borders really do look great!