CREATURE ADVENTURES
On our drive down to Florida, we just happened to make a pit stop at a gas station with wild alligators. We saw five of them. Have I mentioned that we SO made the right choice to move to Georgia. You know we love these snakes and alligators! Especially this man right here.












4 comments:
what a fun trip! i love the beach and the shark tale...
your fam is adorable! and brave... i dont think i like frogs and snakes and alligators!
Love the pics, Audge! Keep 'em coming if you can, they are so fun.
Mike looks like Carlos from Desperate Housewives in that last picture.
I have to say, even though I don't know you guys very well, between you and Mike, your boys are very lucky!
Love the pics!
Wow, could you take that manta ray home with you? That would make a great show-and-tell! The pictures are fantastic. It feels almost like we got to go with you on the vacation!
Post a Comment