
I took two naps today. It is 8 pm right now and I am sleepy. Growing a baby is exhausting! I'm just grateful that I was able to rest. I can't imagine if I was a working woman right now! Well, I am a working woman, but the combination of being a stay at home mom and Mike having a day off makes for a great day to rest.

5 comments:
i think a pregnant woman should be allowed to sleep all day long if she wants to! dishes, chores, other kids... they can be dealt with later??? ;) thats when you are grateful for a spouse!
Growing a baby is exhausting! You are almost finished! Hang in there! I'm so glad you could have two naps. Thanks to Mike for making it possible!
good for you, girl! you are a great handsome-boy-baby-maker, so take all the naps you need!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my naps! I couldn't then, and can't now, think of anything better!
Nothing better than a nap, pregnant or not, But especially while your body is sooooo busy making another beautiful baby. Can't wait to see the results.
Post a Comment