Hello? Are you all out there? Is the world still going on as usual? My life has switched gears and completely revolves around my little man and when he eats, sleeps, and poops.
I'm absolutley loving it!
*more pictures to come.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Newborns are so cute! congratulations again! I can't wait to see more pictures!
I can't wait to see more pictures of him.
It is a bit of a surreal life right after having a baby. We'll let you know if anything important happens though. In the meantime, enjoy your little man!
Again, I am DYING for more pictures....So get with it girl! :) JK. No, Just relish in the time you have to spend with your new little fella!! He is sure worth it!
cant wait to see more pics! i bet you will take some amazing ones! have fun with the new baby!!! congrats!
I'm so glad you are loving having your new little one! It makes me so happy to think of you and your family and that I'll get to see you in three months!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait 'til tomorrow,
Babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So settle down dust and don't make a peep.
I'm rocking my baby....
'cause babies don't keep.
(It went something like this, the sampler I had when our kids were babies.)
Post a Comment