Monday, September 24, 2007

the price

nausea



throwing up



sickness



depression



exhaustion



sore breasts



many doctors appointments



pelvic exams



hormonally unbalanced



limited physical activity



extreme discomfort



severely limited wardrobe



stretch marks



labor pains unfathomable until experienced first hand



needles, IV, mulitple pokes



sore bum



extra 15 pounds postpartum



month long period



BABY






All Completely Worth It!

24 comments:

Shana said...

Oh my Gosh Audra! He totally looks different than the other boys! I mean, he looks like their brother- But not as much as the rest of them. He is such a BEAUTIFUL BABY still though. Absolutly GORGEOUS!! I am dying for More, MORE, MORE!!! And yes, I am sure he is all worth it! And pretty soon- you will forget all the negative you went through huh! :)

Mindy said...

He's gorgeous! Love the fuzzy fur and the blanket ;)

Jenni said...

He is beautiful. It is amazing how much we are willing to go through to have children but they are so worth it!

tara said...

totally worth it! He is so cute.

Abbi said...

Audra, this is such a great post. I want to share it with my ward/book-club friends who just had babies.

Emma said...

so worth it! He is absolutely gorgeous! He'll fit right in with his brothers!

lyn said...

He's so cute! Thanks for the reminder - I needed that(as I struggle with food aversions and nausea!!)

Elaine said...

So worth it... Precious.

Megan said...

He's so handsome!

Shana said...

Ok, so I have looked at this little MR so many times and have decided he is a TOTAL Pyne!! :) What do you think??? I want to know you opinion.

Korrin said...

He is so adorable. I love that picture and the expression on his face. I would have to agree that their worth everything.

Audra said...

Shana, it is so funny because we think he is a total C*! I don't know. I can't really tell when they are this small. I just see newborn baby. But I have also started seeing glimpses of how he totally looks like my other boys. It's kind of wierd. I have this feeling like, "I have already done this before." It's like I am going back in time and doing the same thing over again! Anyway, that is cool you think he is Pyne because everybody else always says the boys are their father's sons! I want a little credit too!

Emily R said...

TOTALLY worth it!!! what a cutie pie!

John said...

Yeah!!! I guess because it is all worth it you can start all over again in 6 months!

:)

Kami Hall said...

He is absolutely GORGEOUS! I want to hold him!

Brekke said...

You've got four of the best looking boys!

Leslie said...

beautiful. him and the post. :)

Natalie said...

so handsome and what a wonderfully creative and true entry - love it!

Ashley said...

Great picture! He is adorable!

Jodie Haney said...

He is definately yours! So cute!!!

Melissa said...

Well said! What a cutie!

Jessi said...

That sums it up!!!

annie said...

great post! congratulations!!!!

Angela said...

So well put Audra!