John, you flatter me. So here is my haircut. It looks different in real life. I'd like to think the haircut looks much better in real life! But maybe that's my face I am talking about. You guys know what I am talking about - you think you look a certain way until you see a picture of yourself. And then it's, "DoI really look like that?" And in my case, "Is my face really that big? In some of the pictures we took, when I smile, you can't even see my eyes because I am squinting so much!" Anyway, here I am.

The day that I got my haircut, that night I had a girls night out that a lady in my ward planned for me. Isn't that nice to do that for someone who is having her fourth boy! I didn't think presents were neccessary because again, fourth boy, but they brought them anyway. They really shouldn't have! But I did like this diaper cake! Actually I loved everything I received. People are too generous!
7 comments:
Oh Audra, you love the flattering! ;) And you look gorgeous and you do NOT look like you are about to have a baby! You barley look 6 months along! I am not used to this... I am used to you being BIG because I have seen you with Twins in your belly... What is this about? You are barely even showing!!
Yes, Shana, I do like the flattering!:) And you are right. Being pregnant with twins is much different. I had 10 pounds of baby in my belly at 35 weeks! BIG!
Girls nights out are fun. You have nice friends.
You are not big AT ALL! I was HUGE and I still haven't lost all the weight. When you gain roughly 50 pounds wih only 1 baby...then you can say you're big. :)
You do have nice friends! ha ha. Whenever I see a unattractive picture of myself, I immediately blame my hair...and usually think of a new haircut to try. Then afterwards, I don't like the new haircut. Sometimes, I wish we didn't own a camera (but not usually, I have too much fun with it).
I'm so glad you got some pampering! And you look great in all your pregancy progression pictures!
Well Audge, you make it easy for me to flatter you!
Post a Comment