what a fun record of the pregnancy--you look gorgeous in every shot.
in answer to your question on my blog, i don't know susan howe personally but i have heard good things about her. i actually briefly considered asking her to be one of the readers on my thesis committee. fun that she's your aunt.
you look great! you aren't puffy at all!!! i think i always hid from the cameras when i was prego. how fun!!! you can show your kiddos how cute you were when you were prego! and you are BEAUTIFUL - love the haircut.
You're CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! And if you think you look otherwise you are seeing something the rest of us are not. I like the pictures and I like you in real life. So there.
You do look great! When we are pregnant we usually feel so much worse than we really look! Hang in there... You're SO close! When you look back the time will have flown by:)
Audra, you are beautiful and you look great, however, the way you feel can not be discounted and I can relate. So... here's to the last few weeks... You will be back to you in no time I am sure. {{hugs}}
Nice pics but Elizabeth was upset that we didn't get a side picture at the end. Make sure to take one before you are induced. I am sure you will be thinking about my request prior to labor! :)
Well poop. I just read your mom's blog that Joshua was born this morning so I was a little late on my request. I am so excited for ya'll and hope to see pictures soon. Hope you are doing okay after shooting out a watermelon.
15 comments:
gorgeous, audra! you look the same at 38 weeks as you do at 26!
I really do not think that baby is ready to come out yet. You need to be twice as big first!! :) You gorgeous woman, you! Love you.
You are so cute!
what a fun record of the pregnancy--you look gorgeous in every shot.
in answer to your question on my blog, i don't know susan howe personally but i have heard good things about her. i actually briefly considered asking her to be one of the readers on my thesis committee. fun that she's your aunt.
you look great! you aren't puffy at all!!! i think i always hid from the cameras when i was prego. how fun!!! you can show your kiddos how cute you were when you were prego! and you are BEAUTIFUL - love the haircut.
You're CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! And if you think you look otherwise you are seeing something the rest of us are not. I like the pictures and I like you in real life. So there.
I wish I could have looked as good as you! You're so adorable!
Cute pregnant mama!
You look great! I like the haircut.
You look great Audra! Almost there!!!
You do look great! When we are pregnant we usually feel so much worse than we really look! Hang in there... You're SO close! When you look back the time will have flown by:)
Audra, you are beautiful and you look great, however, the way you feel can not be discounted and I can relate. So... here's to the last few weeks... You will be back to you in no time I am sure. {{hugs}}
You don't look like you are ready to deliver. Seriously. But I know you're feeling huge. Good luck too..and you look so pretty!!!
Nice pics but Elizabeth was upset that we didn't get a side picture at the end. Make sure to take one before you are induced. I am sure you will be thinking about my request prior to labor! :)
Well poop. I just read your mom's blog that Joshua was born this morning so I was a little late on my request.
I am so excited for ya'll and hope to see pictures soon.
Hope you are doing okay after shooting out a watermelon.
Post a Comment