Sunday, January 06, 2008

love'em

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE these boys.
But I am glad that two of them are going back to school tomorrow.
I couldn't keep up with them much longer!

11 comments:

Jessi said...

I love 'em, too. They are growing up to be the greatest little guys.

(Hope getting up in the morning wasn't too traumatic. We have one more day off and I'm a little stressed about setting the alarm tomorrow).

Abbi said...

I would be too. They have so much energy! You can't help but love these boys.

Kami Hall said...

I don't know how you do it! I'm not sure I could handle 4 boys. But you do an AWESOME job at it!!

Unknown said...

I know the feeling! I'm not ready to get up early but, I am ready for the older 2 to be out of the house during the day! I love'em but, so much work with all 5 home!

John said...

Mom,

Why do you want us to go back to school? Don't you like spending time with us? Don't you love us?

signed,

Kyle and Jordan

Natalie said...

TOTALLY hear you, girl. i love my jayden to death, but i SO welcomed his return to preschool today...and i only have ONE little man to entertain/keep occupied! again - you amaze me, audra!

Chris said...

How can you not love those boys? haha..They're adorable. They're growing so fast too!!!

Ashley said...

I hope the first day back was a good one! You are amazing!

Michelle Pyne said...

I posted a comment but I don't think I did it right, so I am trying again. If you get two comments from me, you'll know why.

Running the lives of four energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic boys 6 years and under is no small accomplishment! Consider yourself superwoman!

Michelle said...

How could you not love those adorable boys! Josh is getting big. Such cute boys you have!

Angela said...

I love your boys too! Porter asked yesterday if we could drive to Utah this summer via G*... How I wish we lived closer!