HE is soooo cute Audra!!!! Gee, I want to snuggle with him! You are so lucky to have so many beautiful baby boys!!! They are so cute. I need another one, I think! :) And you should know better... That always happens! :) So... the trick is. Don't ever wear anything nice. ;) No... just put it on RIGHT before you and MIke go out on a date or you know you will be away from the kids for a few hours. :) Love ya honey. MIss you tons!!!!
We need to invent a vinyl coverall for mom's with babies like Josh that would protect everything you are wearing. Little rascal with an angel face! I had to smile yesterday because there was still some spit-up on my shoes that I had missed washing off. In the long-run it will all be worth it.
What a cute face! Dylan would spit up so much. So I totally understand. I just started wearing things that need to be dry cleaned again. Which usually ends up getting dirty that same day anyway, from sticky fingers.
Isn't that the rule? If you have a baby and you wear something nice, it has to be spit up on in less than 10 minutes. At least spit up doesn't smell bad...yet!
6 comments:
Oh, I'm sorry, Audge. But it's true--you just can't get upset at such a cute, sweet face, can you?!
HE is soooo cute Audra!!!! Gee, I want to snuggle with him! You are so lucky to have so many beautiful baby boys!!! They are so cute. I need another one, I think! :) And you should know better... That always happens! :) So... the trick is. Don't ever wear anything nice. ;) No... just put it on RIGHT before you and MIke go out on a date or you know you will be away from the kids for a few hours. :) Love ya honey. MIss you tons!!!!
We need to invent a vinyl coverall for mom's with babies like Josh that would protect everything you are wearing. Little rascal with an angel face! I had to smile yesterday because there was still some spit-up on my shoes that I had missed washing off. In the long-run it will all be worth it.
There has got to be a cute "spit-up apron" out there somewhere. Or, maybe we could design something and make a fortune!
What a cute face! Dylan would spit up so much. So I totally understand. I just started wearing things that need to be dry cleaned again. Which usually ends up getting dirty that same day anyway, from sticky fingers.
Isn't that the rule? If you have a baby and you wear something nice, it has to be spit up on in less than 10 minutes. At least spit up doesn't smell bad...yet!
Post a Comment