Friday, January 04, 2008

goals achieved

Wow, I feel really behind those of you who have evaluated their last years goals, made new years goals, posted them on your blogs, and have already accomplished ten of them. What's wrong with me? I'll use my baby as my excuse. I'm busy wiping up his spit up. Anyway, your posts about your goals have made me think of my last years resoultions. I had high aspirations to do great things and become a new woman........until I got pregnant. And then I couldn't even accomplish getting out of bed. I looked over my goals and crossed everything out except have a baby and buy our first home. And I am happy to say that I accomplished those goals! 2007 was a big year for us.


14 comments:

Jessica said...

You know what...seriously, I think for one year after a baby you shouldn't expect anything from yourself besides meeting your family's basic needs: food, clothes, church, semi-clean house. Those should ALWAYS be the only goals a new mom has.

And looks like you accomplished all of them! =)

Kathryn said...

Hey, I'm *still* using Riley as an excuse not to achieve lofty goals, and she's 17 months. My current goal is to not worry about goals for another 16-20 years.

Jessi said...

Check them off! :)

Ashley said...

Great accomplishments! Those are the most important ones!

Abbi said...

Way to go Audra!!!

Michelle Pyne said...

You have accomplished more with those goals than most people ever do. Consider yourself a success!

Shana said...

GOOD JOB AUDRA! I think you accomplished more than needed! :)
Love you tons!

John said...

Slacker

I try to give comments that tend to balance out the overall comment board.

:)

Elaine said...

A new home, New baby, What else could there be,?? besides the 3 other cuties and your man. Goals Accomplished. GOOD JOB!!!

Kjirsten said...

My baby is almost 9 years old, and I'm still using her as the reason I don't get things done, there's no time limit on these things is there? Everything you do, you do with such style and heart, the two goals you accomplished should count as 6!

Kami Hall said...

Good job! You've accomplished more then me still!

Natalie said...

seriously audra, I was just thinking the other day what wonderful year it has been for you guys - you amaze me, my friend and I hope always to be as strong, beautiful and in control as you are - keep up the inspirational job!

brooke romney said...

I feel the same way when I have a new baby. This year, I decided to set only one and really do it. I will read my scriptures everyday--that's it. If I do anything else, it's a bonus!!!

Angela said...

You are amazing Audra, and I think raising four boys counts as the biggest and most important "goal achieved." They are lucky boys to have such a talented and beautiful mother!