Grandma and Grandpa C* have up and left us. We had a great time together and the highlight for me was our Halloween dessert night with carmel apples and a witch's brew (punch with dry ice). Grandma C* has the very best witches hackle I've ever heard and the boys haven't ruled out the possibility that she really is a witch. Wish I could have captured the looks on their faces as they heard her! All the boys were extremely excited about the whole Halloween dessert thing, which made me very happy.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is some spooky fun!
Man, I wish I could have come to Halloween dessert night! I LOVE dry ice mist - Maybe we can do that for Halloween at sem. Thanks for the fun idea.
Yummy!
well my Joann's compatriot, looks like your table cloth turned out perfectly. Love it! Halloween is my favorite.
No wonder your boys were so excited! That is totall cool.
Post a Comment