Friday, October 17, 2008

warning

Hey Marchet, over at Butler Photography, I am excited about our family photo shoot for next week, but I need to give you a fair warning. With the experiene you have, you are probably not surprised, but the photo shoot may be painful. Our last family photo shoot was. My boys don't hold still because running around is what they do best.

They are also very good at jumping around. Though Tanner didn't quite make it over the pumpkin.



As Mike tries to settle the boys, I will hang on tight to Josh and kiss him all over, because that's what I do best.


But he won't like it too much and he'll wiggle out of my arms and wander away.

We will have about 30 seconds once we gather all the family into one area and get their attention to look at the camera. Again, I'm sure you know this. My boys will probably not be the best clients and if you want to back out now, I will totally understand. We could always use this photo as our new family photo. We are all in the picture and that counts.

See you next week, Marchet.:)


8 comments:

Jessi said...

At first I thought you left out little Josh, but then I found him. :)

BTW, when can you do our pictures??

Melinda said...

Audra--you will be surprised--Marchet took our cousin's picture this year--7,5,4,4,3,3,2,2,4 months--and we actually got a good picture of everyone together and we had fun at the same time!

adgasdg said...

Ooh, a challenge! We'll make sure to bring our bag of tricks to the shoot. I love the pumpkin patch photos! Your family seems to be having a lot of fun. I'll have to raise the shutter speed on my camera to catch those boys in action!

Michelle Pyne said...

All I can say is you are honest. The photographers have been warned. Those pumpkin patch shots sure are fun, though! Since we didn't get to go when we were there, looking at these pics are the next best thing. Thanks for sharing!

Andrea said...

I can't wait to see your family pictures. You are all so photogenic. I am crossing my fingers for you that all the boys will cooperate!!

Rebecka said...

Audra-I just LOVE to read your blog. You are so creative and very genuine. That's what draws people to you. I love all the colors in the pumpkin pictures. So cute! We just had family pictures and I had some of the same feelings...

Jamie said...

Love the family picture!

Shana said...

HAHA!! Good luck with it Audra! All of your fam pictures turn out great, so I am quite sure these will too! :) And cute pictures from the pumpkin patch!!! Love them!