It is so fun for me to see the before and after pictures of the rooms I have decorated. This is Kyle and Jordan's room and I think it is just great for them. I am very happy with it because they are happy with it.
Hopefully the next before and after picture will be of our kitchen or living room. I am so excited!
I love this boys room.I love the color. It looks so cozy and warm. I am not sure how I found your blog exactly, but you have the most adorable boys I have ever seen. They look so happy. I do enjoy your blog immensely.
14 comments:
I love this boys room.I love the color. It looks so cozy and warm. I am not sure how I found your blog exactly, but you have the most adorable boys I have ever seen. They look so happy. I do enjoy your blog immensely.
Leigh in NC
It's a very cute room!
Just an after thought: Do they argue over who gets the top bunk? :)
Melissa,
You'd think they would, but they don't. I actually have never heard them argue over it. They just work it out.
Leigh,
Thank you so much! You made my day!
You did a fabulous job on this room! K and J are lucky young men to have such a great bedroom!
You did a great Job! I agree their room looks very cozy and warm! I love it!
You are a pro. Well done.
photographer, Decorator, Scrapbooker, ETC ETC. I loved Josh's room too.
This is a great room! You did a wonderful job.
I can't wait to see more!!! Keep em coming! :) You did a wonderful job!
LOVE it, Audra!
I love the valances! The whole room is so great. Good job!
Wow!! It looks awesome! You have an eye for style!:) I can't wait to see more before and after shots!!
Great job...could you tell me what color red that is?
So cute! I love the deep red. We're painting/decorating the boys' room next month and this post has made me even more excited than I already was!
Post a Comment